Win Moves Not Loading

Options
Is there a fix for Win Moves not loading on Candy Crush since November 2019?

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Please provide more detail to your question... What exactly are you not seeing anymore? I used to get ad videos to spina wheel for extra moves after I failed a level... They went away after an update in November, but that was just me... My Mom still has them on one of her two devices. But her games are also totally different than mine as far as events and "features". There are countless differences from one person and one device to the next. I never know what I'm gonna wake up to each day when I open it to get the only boosters they still give me for free, lol

✌😎
  • MrsRobinson
    MrsRobinson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When I click to win moves, the spinning wheel keeps spinning and the "stop"  greys out. I end up losing my gold bars. It happens very often. I hate when I dont mean to click on the Win Moves wheel on accident because I know I am just wasting my gold bars for nothing. 
    I end up having to exit out of the game to get out of the screen. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    @MrsRobinson
    Hi there. I'm going to try to help. First let me say that this has happened to my Mom and it resolved itself, but I can't remember how long it took. A week or two, maybe. 
    The first thing you can do are some steps that might solve the problem.
    Check to be sure you have the latest update. 1.168.0.3
    Log out of Facebook and restart your device

If you do still need help reach out to the Customer Care Team by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of this screen. I'll attach a screenshot of the form you'll need to complete and send to Support. They've been very good at getting back to me when I write to them, usually it's the same day or the next day at the latest.
    Hope you get this resolved quickly!
    ✌😎

• SamanthaNew
    SamanthaNew Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

win moves does not appear anymore. Why is this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?