Chocolate Box tips and strategy

Options

Comments

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Please help me with this one, as I can't remember what levels give you fishes without using them as starting boosters.
    Researched this a bit and found that fish generated by "Bobbers" (eg. level 2406) don't count but found level 246 has a few collectable fishes innit.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Please help me with this one, as I can't remember what levels give you fishes without using them as starting boosters.
    What level are you on now? 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Level 1000 will usually get you everything you need for the box. I've noticed that the tasks will change, though. 

✌😎
  • Flanje
    Options
    Flanje said:

What level are you on now? 
    6185 waiting for some new ones :anguished:

• Flanje
    Options
    Level 1000 will usually get you everything you need for the box. I've noticed that the tasks will change, though. 

✌😎
    Agreed, they change a lot but the cool thing is only having to choose one from each colour. Sometimes I've been able to complete the whole thing with 3309 alone which saves a lot of scrolling! Level 3309 is def. my favourite being only 7 moves then tap to skip once you have the required greens, blues, stripes or colourbombs.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    Flanje said:
    No reds on my favourite levels so I usually do 36 for collecting Cs or 299

...sometimes need to do both.
    Yeah, even though reds are the lowest amount the box "asks" they are difficult to come across by, specially in the higher levels since not many levels have reds.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Check out all of the available options before starting, some of the challenges aren't worth the reward of one candy cake, one striped and wrapped and one lollipop!
    <3 I'm loving this thread @Flanje! So detailed and specific. <3 

I will take the liberty to share it with others and on my wall since I believe it is really quite helpful. Hope you don't mind!

:) Thanks for putting it together! :)

#KeepCrushingIt
  • Flanje
    Options
    frenioz00 said:
    Flanje said:
    Check out all of the available options before starting, some of the challenges aren't worth the reward of one candy cake, one striped and wrapped and one lollipop!
    <3 I'm loving this thread @Flanje! So detailed and specific. <3 

I will take the liberty to share it with others and on my wall since I believe it is really quite helpful. Hope you don't mind!

:) Thanks for putting it together! :)

#KeepCrushingIt
    No problem @frenioz00 , I have video version of how to complete it in 20 minutes, but no way of posting it here (as yet anyway)
  • Flanje
    Options
    Flanje said:
    ...until this screen appears...

...then however many times you get to click great will be how many X rewards you have won.
    : Note to dev: ****THIS IS NOT A BUG - PLEASE DON"T FIX IT!!!****
    This function is no longer available. Only one set of rewards per completion :(   Man they were quick enough to fix that! Let's hope we get the same speedy response to the search level box!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Flanje said:
    ...until this screen appears...

...then however many times you get to click great will be how many X rewards you have won.
    : Note to dev: ****THIS IS NOT A BUG - PLEASE DON"T FIX IT!!!****
    This function is no longer available. Only one set of rewards per completion :(   Man they were quick enough to fix that! Let's hope we get the same speedy response to the search level box!!!
    I figure it was not available anymore... I have been trying since yesterday when I read your post and nothing was happening. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?