⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can somebody please either shut down the thread regarding the fake fix or give an answer already?!

Options
Ledalasvegas
Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
Seriously, I'm getting hundreds of notifications that are nothing but King members sniping at each other. 

PLEASE JUST MAKE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ALREADY. 105 PAGES OF BS JUST BECAUSE NONE OF THE CM'S FEEL LIKE DOING THEIR JOBS IS WAY TOO MUCH. 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Seriously, I'm getting hundreds of notifications that are nothing but King members sniping at each other. 

Hi there, @Ledalasvegas
    Please follow the ScreenShot Instructions and you're all set!

• Ledalasvegas
    Options
    mercerik said:

Hi there, @Ledalasvegas
    Please follow the ScreenShot Instructions and you're all set!

No offense, but that's not what I asked. I am aware of how to stop notifications, but I don't get hundreds of notifications on my other discussion boards. I just want that other board to knock it off. 
    How about...oh, this might seen crazy...the moderators do their #@#$ jobs and...oh, I dunno... MODERATE that stupid thread? 
    Or maybe the people who seem to find endless amusement in insulting each other can find their own chatroom?
    @Pounawea for the love of God do your job or whatever it is and put some closure on that stupid thread. I guarantee at this point it isn't possible to piss anybody off more than you and King already have, so just put your big kid pants on and do it already. You know, like you said you were going to do. Weeks ago. We know the "fix" isn't going anywhere. Just make it official and I can stop wasting time cleaning out my email. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    No offense, but that's not what I asked. I am aware of how to stop notifications, but I don't get hundreds of notifications on my other discussion boards. I just want that other board to knock it off. 

How about...oh, this might seen crazy...the moderators do their #@#$ jobs and...oh, I dunno... MODERATE that stupid thread? 

Or maybe the people who seem to find endless amusement in insulting each other can find their own chatroom?

@Pounawea for the love of God do your job or whatever it is and put some closure on that stupid thread. I guarantee at this point it isn't possible to piss anybody off more than you and King already have, so just put your big kid pants on and do it already. You know, like you said you were going to do. Weeks ago. We know the "fix" isn't going anywhere. Just make it official and I can stop wasting time cleaning out my email. 
    @Ledalasvegas;        

Have you noticed that the thread was doing OK till some people who are NOT in support of the Thread tried to stir trouble? These are who you should be mad at not the people who are still trying to make it happen even when hope seems to be gone so you and all the members can have the Free Board Reset back. 
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
  • Flanje
    Options
    What was the thread?
  • Flanje
    Options
    Perhaps we should clarify if they're sugar drops, Cs, wrapped candies, special candies or whatever?
  • Flanje
    Options
    looking to get my 200 post entitlement. Ignore me if you think I'm spamming. I WANT MY AVATAAAAAAAAAAAR!

• Flanje
    Options
    BTW what is the free board reset?  That sounds tasty!

• Ledalasvegas
    Options
    mercerik said:

@Ledalasvegas;        

Have you noticed that the thread was doing OK till some people who are NOT in support of the Thread tried to stir trouble? These are who you should be mad at not the people who are still trying to make it happen even when hope seems to be gone so you and all the members can have the Free Board Reset back. 
    Again, not the point of my above question. 

Perhaps you feel that constantly complaining on an ignored thread will receive results, but they will not. 

As stated in this post, the moderators need to step up and do their jobs or shut down a thread that is turning into the equivalent of spam. I'm not interested in justifying its existence anymore.

That being said, seems like the moderators have chosen to ignore this post, too, so I'm just quitting this pointless community. I have better things to do with my newly freed-from-CC time than waste it. 
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Again, not the point of my above question. 

Perhaps you feel that constantly complaining on an ignored thread will receive results, but they will not. 
    As stated in this post, the moderators need to step up and do their jobs or shut down a thread that is turning into the equivalent of spam. I'm not interested in justifying its existence anymore.

That being said, seems like the moderators have chosen to ignore this post, too, so I'm just quitting this pointless community. I have better things to do with my newly freed-from-CC time than waste it. 
    @Ledalasvegas;        

I am one of the members in the thread you are referring to. I am not getting Notifications at all because I set it that way. If you were annoyed by the Notifications, why not disable it? Why deprive the group of members who still want to continue the fight to restore the Free Board Reset? If you are not interested in justifying its existence, nobody is forcing you to stay with it. The Community serves all the members, not just one. If you find it pointless, no one here is stopping you from leaving. Besides, no one here wants to waste your time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?