Cheat

Options
Nicole_Testa
Nicole_Testa Posts: 3 Newbie
I've been playing this game since 2013. I love it, BUT, it's bullshit. Fish eat bullshit. It's pointless at times. I never get jackpot even though it's just about to get there but I watch it. Tonight it wouldn't want in jackpot but stopped on the one before, almost immediately. Any other time it testers into the next booster. I hate if I accidentally touch one candy and go to move another, it moved the candy I accidentally touched. There's so much BS in this game. I've paid plenty for boosters but until this game starts playing fair, I still spend not a dime. Why rig the game? If I choose a booster to use I barely get them. (candy rolls or fish) I'll get like 1 then at my last move like 3 pop up. No, I should get all of the boosters in a game (3 fish, not 1 up until my last move). I'm getting fed up.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,116 Sweet Legend
    Options
    ☺Hi there! ☺

I would suggest that you update your app and clear the cache. Have some patience in the game. It sounds like you're too hectic, can that be? Please play carefully and calmly. This will help you further. You still have a lot ahead of you !!!

♥ Good luck♥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?