⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate box

Options
monstar
monstar Posts: 13 Level 2
I can not be able to open my chocolate box for the past month, it is only saying server could not be contacted, please help me 

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,735 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there!

Question:

Do you have a server problem?

Here's something about the SERVER PROBLEM: PLEASE FOLLOW IT: THANKS

Server problem Your game is experiencing this problem because your game is not connected to the server. There can be various problems. Therefore, check that your game is connected to the server before starting the game. At the moment I ask you to check the following steps. Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device> Open game and sign in. If your game app is damaged, you won't be able to sign in or sign out of the game. Let me know if you see the image below when you sign in or sign out.

GOOD LUCK

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there!

Question:

Do you have a server problem?

Here's something about the SERVER PROBLEM: PLEASE FOLLOW IT: THANKS

Server problem Your game is experiencing this problem because your game is not connected to the server. There can be various problems. Therefore, check that your game is connected to the server before starting the game. At the moment I ask you to check the following steps. Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device> Open game and sign in. If your game app is damaged, you won't be able to sign in or sign out of the game. Let me know if you see the image below when you sign in or sign out.

GOOD LUCK
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @monstar
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

We have found several more such problems and the problem will be resolved. The problem is reported and the solution is in progress. Hopefully everything will be back to normal next week.
    Thank you 😉
  • monstar
    monstar Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you very much @Spinnifix you helped me apot
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @monstar

That pleases me very much. Thank you. Wish you a great weekend ☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?