Level 6136

Options

Answers

• allwayshappy
    allwayshappy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem, hope they fix soon , can help with points, can not keep in the race for bars etc
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I have the same problem, hope they fix soon , can help with points, can not keep in the race for bars etc
    I have seen in some cases that some players have avoided the problem through troubleshooting. 
     You can first check the device update then the game app update.
    However, The level has been reported to the studio and troubleshooting is in progress.
  • mrik
    mrik Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hello, i have the same issue. User ID 1409494939. When a key is taken by the chocolate, it only unlock the yellow candy underneath it and the next key, nothing from the vertical column next to it. Hence, once the last key is taken, the whole vertical column get unlocked at once but not the fruits. I am playing on my mobile, connected to facebook. 
  • Gail_Longhurst
    Gail_Longhurst Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem. User ID 539823812. I have cleared my cache, play on my samsung phone and PC. Neither work. Please help

• DZBruce
    DZBruce Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    • I am to get striped candies down the left side.
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Welcome to the forum, try this.

Watch the video; candies should fall in similar positions for you, so match 3-5 of 'em (YMMV).

And you might wanna make sure that your booster bot/space dash thing (lovely letters at this time of year) is full before playing (anybody at this point should know this already).

You're welcome, have fun...

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DZBruce Welcome to the community. There are multiple blockers (2x twirly bars and double icing) to remove below before the stripes will really start to drop from there and it's a bit of a red herring. Try to get stripes by alternative methods for the first key and let the chocolate do the work. They may eventually drop but it is rare so play to make your own if you can.

I have played this level many times and it has been discussed at length on here as there was a bug. You may find more tips by doing a search for the level:

• DZBruce
    DZBruce Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have watched the videos. Once the red keys are gone, thr stripes and cherries and nuts drop. My game wants me to capture more keys after I have finished the red keys. I saw another there was a key missing, so I am trying to capture my screen. There is no out for me. I have had a drop one time and that was at the end of 15 moves. I should be out already.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @DZBruce - welcome to the community. I am sorry you are having this problem. As mentioned above - there was definitely a glitch with this level but the studio revised the level in the latest update so everyone should be able to play it now. I see that you have a blue key - if you get that one - will the fruit and nuts unlock? What make and model platform are you playing on? I will pass this on to the CM - just in case there is a problem with the revised version.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?