⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Question

Options
nedadini
nedadini Posts: 37 Level 2
Hi sorry i want to uninstall the game and how can i save my level in the game
Thanks for the reinstallation so I can thank you from the same level as I did for the game

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Do you sign in with Facebook currently? That should save your progress and whatever device you use to play you will have your game progress available as long as you sign in while playing.
    The same will happen if you sign in with a king.com account. 
    Many like to use Facebook because they play with friends that play.

These are the two screens I'm referring to for signing in. You have a King.com account because you're able to post your question. 😊

✌😎

First click Retrieve your Progress then choose how to sign in

• nedadini
    nedadini Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

But I did it once, and the game came to me because I had email and username saved, and the next steps I played didn't save it, and 60 steps back so I was worried that it would be over 400 to 500 again. Come back. Thank you dear friend for your guidance
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Are you saying that you've tried to play and it didn't save your progress while you were signed in?
    I need you to tell me what platform you're playing on, Android, IOS, PC?
    It's never a bad idea to go to settings and do a Clear Cache as well as a Force Stop.
    Do NOT Clear Data.
    This will eliminate some problems with syncing and give you a clean slate, so to speak. As long as you do not Clear the Data you will not lose anything.
    I'll show you with screenshots, the two things I do when I'm not synced.

✌😎
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Click Storage and then Clear Cache
    Then go back to the game. Logging out and restarting your mobile device if you're using one can also solve a lot of problems.

• kateCussie
    kateCussie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hola,
    Quiero que mi perfil sea con mi Facebook, sigo los pasos, pero solo regresa a la pantalla inicial, ingreso a jugar...  aparece un perfil que no es mi Facebook, cerré y volví a ingresar... desinstale la App y la volví a descargar, pero aún no me deja..
    Help me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?