Why am I not playing but I see increased levels?

nicolelim
nicolelim Posts: 2 Newbie
Please answer my question. I think the game was hacked or there is still data on the device that I lost. I did everything but still couldn't. What to do to handle such a case? I need help

Best Answer

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Are you saying that your game progress shows you moving up in levels without you actually playing the game?
    If you lost a device and it was found by someone that's using it, they could very well be playing your game.
    Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and reach out to the Support team with the form that will open. They will be able to help you and will get back to you via email and are very good at timely responses. 
    Give them as much detail as possible in the request you send to them.

✌😎

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Are you saying that your game progress shows you moving up in levels without you actually playing the game?
    If you lost a device and it was found by someone that's using it, they could very well be playing your game.
    Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen and reach out to the Support team with the form that will open. They will be able to help you and will get back to you via email and are very good at timely responses. 

✌😎
  • nicolelim
    nicolelim Posts: 2 Newbie

✌😎

Thank you!!🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?