📣 ❣️ New character joining the family: Guess who?! Vote for your favourite name and win Gold Bars HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!

Weekly race error

candycrushedPHILcandycrushedPHIL Posts: 8 Level 2
I completed over 1000 by Saturday and 1119 then before the week end. Then on weekly race it showed 125 not 1125. The app Developer doesn’t have that there . Max is 999 then .  It should be modify 

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 5,890 Game Expert
    Hello and welcome to this community

I would like to help you so much, unfortunately I have no idea about this function.

That's why I like to pass it on.

Have a nice day

@firebombmarkus

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 15,530 Superstar
    Hi @candycrushedPHIL
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Weekly Race is reset every Monday. After reset, your score will resume to zero and this is the case.
    There's nothing wrong with that.😉

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Want a chance to get 20 Gold bars in the Candy Crush Saga game?
    Contest HERE.