⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug report level 455

sheriffgirl
sheriffgirl Posts: 3 Newbie
Played yesterday and got high score of 422400 but only shows me with 191.... and in 4th place. yet shows who is is first me.  Tried again and got a high score of 300... tried today and got high score and sugar level mastered of 601320. Me in first place but still shows I’m 4 th.  Pictures attached 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,325 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sheriffgirl, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

It might not be a bug, but just a glitch!  Try rebooting your device and it should be fine now!  Try these steps.... 
    Force close the App ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear Cookies / Cache ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2 - 3 minutes ---> Connect to WiFi --->  Log into the game and check your score... you should be placed in the first place!  

Hope this clarifies!  If you have further questions, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 
  • sheriffgirl
    sheriffgirl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Nope didn’t work.  Have 3 different apple devices I play on and they are all the same. Just retried not logged into my profile and again got sugar level. Over 600000 and shows me as ranking 49 wit only 191000 point level is not changing 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?