⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lilita26

lilita26
lilita26 Posts: 6 Level 2
Hi. When I get bloosters (those that have to wait one (1) hour) after that time I don't have them. A few days ago they occur. What is the reason? Thank you

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @lilita26 and welcome to our wonderful community.  The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy! 

In this case you are now part of a group getting timed boosters.  I have been getting some timed boosters as rewards for my daily calendar for months now.  Sometimes after a certain period of time you may be removed from that test group but in the meantime you will just have to work with the timed boosters.  You will also find that their are various discussion threads talking about timed boosters - so feel free to comment on the feature in one of those threads.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @lilita26 and welcome to our wonderful community.  The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy! 

In this case you are now part of a group getting timed boosters.  I have been getting some timed boosters as rewards for my daily calendar for months now.  Sometimes after a certain period of time you may be removed from that test group but in the meantime you will just have to work with the timed boosters.  You will also find that their are various discussion threads talking about timed boosters - so feel free to comment on the feature in one of those threads.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?