Candy crush facebook error

VictoritaRus
VictoritaRus Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello. I reached the candy crush saga at level 3885. I changed the phone, and now I can not sync my account with facebook, when I want to login my page closes. what can I do ? do not ask for my name, password, it closes immediately

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @VictoritaRus and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry you are having this problem.  It appears you got a new phone and are trying to transfer your game to the new phone. Are you getting a specific error message when you try and connect to your Facebook account?  Did you by any chance change your password to your Facebook account?  

I just transferred my game to a new phone this weekend.  All I had to do was download my latest back-up of my old phone to the new one and re-enter some of my passwords and I was all set.  What you may want to do is temporarily de-install Facebook from your new phone, turn it off for 20-30 seconds and then when you turn it on again, re-install the Facebook app and then open Candy Crush Saga and try to reconnect thru Facebook.  Since this is a new phone and you have already lost your saved boosters - if that doesn't work then I would try de-installing and re-installing Candy Crush Saga and that should definitely clear up the problem.  If for some reason it doesn't - then please post back here in the comment field below and we will see what else can be done to help you out.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @VictoritaRus and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry you are having this problem.  It appears you got a new phone and are trying to transfer your game to the new phone. Are you getting a specific error message when you try and connect to your Facebook account?  Did you by any chance change your password to your Facebook account?  

I just transferred my game to a new phone this weekend.  All I had to do was download my latest back-up of my old phone to the new one and re-enter some of my passwords and I was all set.  What you may want to do is temporarily de-install Facebook from your new phone, turn it off for 20-30 seconds and then when you turn it on again, re-install the Facebook app and then open Candy Crush Saga and try to reconnect thru Facebook.  Since this is a new phone and you have already lost your saved boosters - if that doesn't work then I would try de-installing and re-installing Candy Crush Saga and that should definitely clear up the problem.  If for some reason it doesn't - then please post back here in the comment field below and we will see what else can be done to help you out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?