How do you switch Facebook accounts but keep the levels

LizzyyLizzyy Posts: 2 New Bee
I have two facebook accounts and I am connected on my old facebook so I wanted to switch over. However, my old account has a higher level because that is what I usually play on. Is it possible to switch my Facebook account while keeping my progress from my other account? 

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 6,301 Superstar
    Hello @Lizzyy and welcome to our wonderful community.  You should only play the game thru one Facebook account and you cannot switch between them.  However what you might be able to do is create a King.com account (if you don't already have one) and sync your old account with the King.com account.  Then you can play the game thru your King.com account with your current levels.  

How to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com - here

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the Valentine's Quiz here and also in all the games❣