Sweet supplies

Options
I have never been able to access Sweet Supplies. It shows there are numerous boosts in each section which I have won but clicking on them just says ‘add more’.
any help appreciated. I have sent in a few tickets but never had any help. Thank you.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

☺

Thanks for your problem. I think you would like to take a booster but at this level it is not available so you can only buy or add gold bars. Is it correct? Please report !!! I already have an idea in full swing for this. You can vote there please !!!

♥ Thank you very much♥
  • candyflossishome
    candyflossishome Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you. Sweet supplies are there but I cannot get them at any levels.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

☺

Do you have the current V version on it? Otherwise please update and clear the cache. I would like to give you a link that might help you further:

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

If that doesn't help you then please do this:

Contact help: 

Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

♥Good Luck♥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?