Continuously getting Non-active Team Players in Fantastic 5

Options
Slatanictrash
Slatanictrash Posts: 16 Level 2
This is now the 8th week in a row that I've been in a team that has at least 2 Non-active players, I wonder what the odds are of that?

We get told that millions of players play this game, seems very strange that I keep getting put into a team that has 3/4 active players.

Is anyone else getting this very strange quirk?

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    This is now the 8th week in a row that I've been in a team that has at least 2 Non-active players, I wonder what the odds are of that?

We get told that millions of players play this game, seems very strange that I keep getting put into a team that has 3/4 active players.

Is anyone else getting this very strange quirk?

The “team” features in these single-player games are just plain stupid.  This feature should be adjusted to accommodate only the player’s progress and not that of random strangers.

I don’t play anymore since King decided to remove the only strategic  feature that was available to player -  all I do is log on, spin the wheel, and check to see if the game has been reverted to its previously playable state.  I do however see that numbers in the Fauxtastic five have dropped off significantly which tells me that many other players have left the game as well.  Last week the “team” didn’t even get to the first reward and this week so far it’s looking like it won’t even make it halfway to that point.

My advice to you is to find a better game to play by a different developer, that’s what a bunch of us other players have done since King changed the rules randomly in early December.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?