Level ratings

dooshbaggins
dooshbaggins Posts: 5 Level 2
Who decides what a level is rated? I've been on 1015 for 2 days and it's not even rated "hard"!! I just log in, waste 5 lives, and go away. I cant even uncover half the bombs most of the time! This should be a "murderous" level, not easy!!!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

The developers decide that. I know what you're talking about.

Only in candy soda is it much worse. That can be discussed further with pleasure!

☺ Good luck ☺
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    you can extend your lives. check it out using your browser. most all games are winnable without boosters you often just have to wait for the right board. I once took 71 trys to clear a level. have needed 60+ several times. work on getting free boosters. every platform has their own ways. I use a pC which I think is the best
  • mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    I always imagined lots of great candy crushers in an office setting, test it out by seeing how many tries it takes them lol. ☺😂

I have had 'easy' levels I've been stuck on for ages and super hard levels I've done on my first attempt. 

I checked the level out and I think its mainly because of the bombs you have to remove within 9 moves. Hopefully you can remove them quickly first using boosters or matching up, soon. Good luck 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?