Unable to comment

Options
jadeania8
jadeania8 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello. I am unable to leave post or comments on here. Theres also something going on inside the game. Its saying theres no internet connection. I'm unable to see my profile pic as well as other peoples pics. I logged in with my facebook account but its acting like it's not logged in. Please help. I've tried leaving g screenshots to receive my badges but I'm unable to. 
Please help

Answers

• erin080280
    erin080280 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hello! Im new here but i love the community already! I am trying to figure out how to comment so that it counts towards the 5 I was asked to post. 
  • erin080280
    erin080280 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I LOVE DIAMOND SAGA =)<3
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @jadeania8
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. Moreover, such problems are likely to occur for various reasons. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?