Wi-Fi problems

Sharonjones504
Sharonjones504 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why won't my game contact to my Wi-Fi 

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I think your device is not connected to WiFi. Take a look in your device under Settings or take the instructions for help from your device. I cannot help you from here !!! I'm sorry.

You can also ask a family member to help you. You will get the connection !!!

Good luck
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sharonjones504 and welcome to our wonderful King community.  I would just like to make sure I understand your problem.  Is this issue because you are connected to your WiFi but the game app itself says you are not connected to the internet?  Or is it what @Spinnifix has stated - that you can't connect your device to the internet.

If you are receiving an error in the game and it says no internet connection but you know you do have it - This is not an uncommon problem. 

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 15-20 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Please note that the games need a strong and steady internet signal  and if there is a temporary loss or drop in signal - it can cause the game to think you are playing your game offline.  If the trouble persists for several days and it still says you are not connected to the internet, even if you rest your router or move into a different room (closer to your internet hub), then you may have a bigger glitch and you may need to re-install the game, - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?