⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can’t log in

Options
I can’t long in - says connection failed each time. This means I’m playing but no rewards and not sure if it’s saving my progress. I’m on iPhone 11 software v13.3

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. Do you have the current version and is your device generally up to date?

I still want to send you to this link. Maybe he will help you.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

♥ Good luck ♥
  • heapharrisonspeck
    Options
    Yes my device is fully up to date. Version 13.3 installed which is current. I’ve looked at FAQs etc and nothing on this issue. Each time I attempt to log in a red message on a banner is displayed ‘There was a connection error please try again’. I’ve tried this several time, used 4G, used WiFi, nothing works. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello, I would like to send you to the contact form:

Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

♥Good Luck♥

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Yes my device is fully up to date. Version 13.3 installed which is current. I’ve looked at FAQs etc and nothing on this issue. Each time I attempt to log in a red message on a banner is displayed ‘There was a connection error please try again’. I’ve tried this several time, used 4G, used WiFi, nothing works. 
    Do you see this picture when you trying to log in?

Let me know.
  • AimeeT
    AimeeT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m currently having this same problem as well! I also can’t watch ads for any boosters and my profile has no picture anymore
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    AimeeT said:
    I’m currently having this same problem as well! I also can’t watch ads for any boosters and my profile has no picture anymore
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?