Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• sussy_baka
    sussy_baka Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

List of things that describe Candy Crush.

1. addictive
    2. annoying
    3. good
    4. I wonder what’s at the end
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sweet! Thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Saga so much. 👍😊

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• mystique157
    mystique157 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Certainly not for the political atrocity currently on your map. Take it off now!!! (Stating that Israel are the terrorists). Shame on you all!!! This is not a political forum you idiots!

• belxander
    belxander Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

So i was always busy with school work but then anytime i get the chance to relax a little bit, candy crush helps me to relax more while still exercising my brain, thinking smart and trying to move to the next level every time i play. It's a thrilling game and i just love the game that's why I have been playing for years now.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

That's fantastic to hear 😃 It's wonderful how Candy Crush has become such a positive and enjoyable part of your relaxation routine.

Balancing school work and finding time to unwind can be a challenge, but it sounds like you've found the perfect way to keep your brain engaged while also taking a much-needed break.

The strategic thinking and the satisfaction of moving to the next level indeed make it a thrilling experience ☺️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here!

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,393 Level 5
    Options

Hello @QueenB please bring back the exit button on candy crush saga please

• Vedat2525
    Vedat2525 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 1
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules

• CoonMa
    CoonMa Posts: 637 Level 3
    Options

OMG! The honest truth why I started playing candy crush saga.? I also play Words with Friends, lol, and I was stuck on a level and in the store it said I could play CCS to earn coins. So now I have unlimited coins on it but haven't payed it since I got candy crush hooked!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?