Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 4,006 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Off-Topic
Hello everyone,

We really want to know what makes you play the game and how you feel when playing  🙂

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!
Prev13456733

Comments

• ishe0541ishe0541 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ishe0541ishe0541 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
  • Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    I started playing it when it was really popular at my high school - this when when the game first game out, so around 2012. Then I got to level 200 and something and got stuck so I deleted the app. I didn't play the game for years, then back in the summer of 2019 I reinstalled the game and managed to pass the level I was stuck on. Now I have completed all of the current levels. Yes, I completed over 6000 since last summer - I'm addicted 😂. 

• masterjai1417masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

We really want to know what makes you play the game and how you feel when playing  🙂

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!
    It's very addictive and stress reliving. I just wish that it didnt take 30 minutes to regain lives.
  • Queen_VeeQueen_Vee Posts: 1 Newbie
    I heard it was fun and addictive
    It is 
    But I just recently got more into it

• krisewardkriseward Posts: 68 Level 3
    My sister wanted someone to send her lives. Started playing and all I wanted to do was get to the end. Didn’t know it never ends. So I bypassed all my friends by 3000 levels. And can’t send them lives unless they ask. 
  • CveeCvee Posts: 7 Level 2
    I started playing it in 2017. I wanted something that will challenge my mind after studying and keep me awake.
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 4,006 Community Manager
    My sister was playing it. 

I started playing it out of boredom but I got addicted 
    Queen_Vee said:
    I heard it was fun and addictive
    It is 
    But I just recently got more into it

Hello everyone,

First of all, let's give a warm welcome to the newcomer! 🥳 Great to have you in this forum Candy Crushers!

Alright, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing with us the reasons that made you start playing the game. 

Who else would like to share it? Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Have a delicious day and see you around. 
  • mint_aeromint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    My sister was also playing it and I found it interesting, right up my alley. 
    It is the only game I play, usually in the evening, with the TV on. As the CC loading screen page says 'time to relax'. 
    I was also one that had to wait for new levels but a couple of life events meant I didn't play. And also I usually take a month out a year to leave and cleanse from all games and social media.
    But on so supposedly break, I log in to spin the wheel, for boosters 😁☺😁☺
    Everytime I start playing, I know I just love this game.

Secretly, I love being ahead of my sister I have 205 levels to go to match her lol. It was 500 to begin with. 
  • ValentinavaluyshaValentinavaluysha Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.