Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options
1100101102103104106»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@Gio0729 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sweet! Thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Saga so much. 👍😊

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

• jatz
    jatz Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I had lots of friends playing this game and it wasn't till a close friend asked me to join so I could send lives to her (she had no friends)..so I joined and then I started playing it, having no idea what I was doing as no instructions to follow (worked it out myself). I have been playing it for well over 10 years now and sometimes I think, that's it have had enough and then I stay. I even made my husband join so he could send me lives. He has more or less given up but just plays every now and then. I do play as it is great to keep the brain active although it really gets my stress levels going when I cannot get a level out. Bit stressed now though as been stuck on a level 5432 for a few weeks now and thinking this may be it for me now too. Have to watch the blood pressure here. Sometimes I wish there was a skip button when you have been stuck on some level for over 2 weeks. This is not fun at all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?