Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,416 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @HernaNell 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Teresa_88
    Teresa_88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• zipaline
    zipaline Posts: 17 Level 2

I'm not sure if there is a way to tell how long you have played. I am guessing ten years. My husband actually got me started one day because he was complaining he couldn't get past a level. He had been playing a few weeks. I bet him I could pass him over the weekend and he didn't think I could. I beat him in one day lol. He was only on level 20 or something. I play every night before I go to bed and sometimes in the morning when I wake up.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Teresa_88 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Pinky33
    Pinky33 Posts: 23 Level 2

Candy Crush was the first game i was able to Play. I haven't played any game until 2015, But In 2015 I was scrolling on random games, and i See a game named Candy Crush and decided to Play, The icon of The game was pretty wondderful and yeah. So I'm playing Candy Crush for 6 years and half i guess, i realy like This game, and I hope to never change it's principal topic. 🍬

• Diamond_Lim

That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

• deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3

@zipaline - Hi!

I accidentally found out how long I’ve been linked to Candy Crush through King rewards. I figured this might help you figure out how long you’ve played. I’ve been busy with life… But I have enjoyed being back.😊🍭

• King13m
    King13m Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi this game is very good please help me

• Diamond_Lim

That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

• DenhamovDarlo
    DenhamovDarlo Posts: 132 Level 3

Heard people keep raving bout Candy Crush & out of sheer Curiosity had a look...hooked!👌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?