⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

More unscrupulous behaviour - level 3161

Options
I read a Superstar's response to someone's complaint about level 3161 having moves reduced from 35 to 21. Here was the suggestion: "From time to time levels are tweaked in response to customer feedback."

What an absolute load of nonsense. Please don't insult our intelligence by saying that customers request that the number of moves be reduced. 

This level started with 35 moves, was unfairly reduced to 21 and is now down to a ludicrous 13. To suggest this is due to customer feedback is the biggest laugh I have had today. 

How can such useless developers make a level that is 22 moves too many? If King can't develop levels without being dishonest and, basically, cheating, then there is no point in playing this crap. What's the problem? Too many people passing one of the 5,000+ levels a little too fast so King had better cheat and reduce the moves, in the hope the player buys a booster. How many times do King see that so many people are struggling to beat a level and actually increase the moves available? Yeah, right. Virtually never.

Oh and another thing about this brilliantly designed level ... if the player isn't careful (and often beyond their control) a cherry gets stuck on the little shelf near the bottom and won't move. Seems there is no end to King's developers' total and utter incompetence.

I have passed the level, but like the whole boring game that this has turned into, purely through luck. It is impossible to strategise getting so many jellies and ingredients with so few moves, the player just moves somewhere and hopes the cascades bring them something useful. Where is the fun in playing a level like that? So many levels are now like this, the whole game is a boring, tedious, mindless and certainly skill-less chore to play. Level after level after level is just make a move, hope you're lucky, and move on ... when the program lets you. Otherwise, you just mindlessly move and from the very first move, the program has already decided you will lose, whatever you decide to do. Rinse and repeat for another 2,000 levels. Zero fun, zero entertainment, just pure unadulterated tedium. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?