⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters

FatimaSantiago
FatimaSantiago Posts: 3 Newbie
Dear all, I had to reinstall my game on my mobile due to private issues, and list my boosters. 
Could you kindly revert to me?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    When you have to reinstall the game you will loose all boosters. You can not get them back. I am sorry. :/
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @FatimaSantiago, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

Unfortunately, loosing our saved up boosters and the lives sent by friends is the result of deleting and reinstalling our game App(s)!  It is because the boosters are stored on our device local memory and when the game is deleted, the entire storage pertaining to the game will be removed!

But, if you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can contact the Player Support team and send a request to reimburse them.  But, you will have to show the "Proof of Purchase"! 

Hope this made sense!  If you need any further clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • FatimaSantiago
    FatimaSantiago Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for reverting, but I do not find this acceptable, as I took a long time playing and stocking boosters. It was a strong effort, and I just have to start again?

Thanks in advance.  😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?