⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

need new account

Options
MsLilMike
MsLilMike Posts: 10 Level 2
Hello, I am new to King Community and I have a serious problem. All 5 of my King games have become disconnected from FB and won't reconnect. Was told by a King Rep that I need to create a new King Account but that is as far as I have gotten with any type of assistance. I just need to know how do I create a new account so I can have all my games reconnected to FB.

SIGNED,
FRUSTRATED 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @MsLilMike
    Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Please describe your problem in a little detail because I do not fully understand your problem. Answer my questions correctly, then I can help you completely.
    Your old Facebook was blocked?
    When you trying to connect the game with your old Facebook, you see an error message?
    Did you seen this image in your game?

Let me know.

• MsLilMike
    MsLilMike Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hello,

Basically my king account was linked to my FB page. I created a new FB page and when I did that, my games weren't connected. I reached out to King & was told that my games are linked to my old FB page that is not active any longer and would need to create a new King account to link to FB. The problem is that I can't get in touch with anyone from King to help me create a new account. It's that simple, I just need a new King account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?