I’ve won the chocolate a few times but the prizes don’t show.

Options
cangeo
cangeo Posts: 4 Newbie
I’ve won the chocolate box a few times but the prizes don’t show up in my boosters.

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options

Hi @cangeo welcome to the community.  For Candy Crush Friends you collect stickers for boosters.  You will get the lollipops when you collect 30 or 60 stickers.  There are other timed boosters which will start immediately after you get them and will last for 2 hours or half an hour.  These boosters (friendly fish, activate friends’ power, and coloring candy) will not be saved to your account so you can use them later.  Hope this helps.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cangeo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

You have posted your question about Candy Crush game in Candy Friends category =)   But, it is OK and not to worry, as we can request the Community In-charge Team to move this to Candy Crush section :+1: 

Now as for the rewards you are winning with Chocolate Box, hope you are aware that we do not receive until we finish all the 4 tasks / open all 4 colored boxes!  And the rewards are -- 1 Lollipop Hammer, 1 Color Bomb and 1 Wrapped & Striped Candy Combo. 

For next time, what I suggest you to be sure that you are receiving the rewards or not --> Before you finish the task from the 4th chocolate box, take a picture of your Inventory (at the Back Pack icon).  Then complete the 4th task, collect the boosters, then go back to inventory and check the numbers of those above boosters.  Also, as soon as you open your Backpack, you will see "shiny stars" for few seconds at the boosters you have received - which is the symbol that we have received those certain shined boosters =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have further questions or need any clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • cangeo
    cangeo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you, this is helpful. I will definitely look at the backpack. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?