boosters lost again

deta4
deta4 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, it's a second time that when a mobile application is disconnected from my facebook account and when connecting all my boosters, I would like to solve this problem because it is causing several problems that were happening

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    When you deinstall and reinstall the game you will loose all boosters. But this should not happen when you just disconnect and reconnect to Facebook. I think you should ask the support to solve that problem. Click the gear and then the question mark to report that problem.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @deta4 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form here https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Missing items). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Thank you for answering the player and redirecting them to the support @Betts Keep going 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?