I lost all my boosters.

jjromuald
jjromuald Posts: 1 Newbie
When I logged on today all of my boosters were gone, can I get them back?

Best Answer

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello  !!! Welcome to this community :)
    Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.

They never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play.All free items awarded in the game are ''Nonrefundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," They generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for, but I appreciate your understanding. 
     Sorry for that 😔

Answers

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello  !!! Welcome to this community :)
    Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.

They never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play.All free items awarded in the game are ''Nonrefundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," They generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for, but I appreciate your understanding. 
     Sorry for that 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?