Your whole site is very difficult to navigate through

monacalli
monacalli Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been through every part of your website for help on level 4395.  Same answer everywhere!  So frustrating for an older woman, that has playing cc for years, spending a lot of money and stuck o 4395 since early Dec. 2019.  Today, 2/1/2020..  I have used all the boosters many times, I have reached scores above and beyond!  I have watched YouTube for this level and still don’t get it!!!!!!  

Hate to quit after all these years but I’m ready to let all my friends know that I am done!  

Thank you and maybe because you're originated from England!  Enjoyed but ready to go!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator
    Hi @monacalli , Welcome to our Community  =)

Dont Give Up . Some levels can be challenging  but with some patience and clear strategy !
    This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredient and take them out from the board.

First play, make a combination of 2 color boom. and play by the side of the stone to be open for frog. 
    This video from Youtube as references 
    https://youtu.be/tnCPXUOShFM?t=14
    Good Luck, you can do it my friends 
  • monacalli
    monacalli Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for your response and YouTube video for 4395.  After watching for several times, I went back to game.  My frog cannot be moved even after clearing lots of space.  So, why is my frog not movable?  Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?