⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Confused about target for Tiffany Beanstalk level 3

Options
jennykemeny
jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
On level 3 of T&B the stated target is 29000. When I played I was at least 35000 points and the level continued on. Saw the same thing on a YouTube video of the level.  What am I missing? (I'm a new player)

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jennykemeny, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you talking about the game "Candy Crush Saga"?  I tried to search in the YouTube Videos, and I could find only one very old video which was made 4 or 5 years ago!!  The level must have changed now, hence, we cannot follow that YouTube video!!

With regards to your level # 3, I am not clear about the issue?  Are you saying the game keep gong on even after you scored 35000 points OR did it tell you that you have lost the level, even-though the actual score was 29000? 

* If the pop-up came out saying "you lost the level" -->  that would be a glitch and we can report about that!

* But, if the score just going up even though the goal was 29000 --> That given score is just a suggested score, which you will need to win the level and move on to the next one!  If there are moves available, then the game lets you play to score high!  That's all and nothing else =) 

Did this clarify your question?  If not and you have more questions / or need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jennykemeny let me also answer this question for you.Tiffi beanstalk challenge is different from ordinary level, even you have reach the target score  you still need to finish all the moves then you will get a win.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jennykemeny, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you talking about the game "Candy Crush Saga"?  I tried to search in the YouTube Videos, and I could find only one very old video which was made 4 or 5 years ago!!  The level must have changed now, hence, we cannot follow that YouTube video!!

With regards to your level # 3, I am not clear about the issue?  Are you saying the game keep gong on even after you scored 35000 points OR did it tell you that you have lost the level, even-though the actual score was 29000? 

* If the pop-up came out saying "you lost the level" -->  that would be a glitch and we can report about that!

* But, if the score just going up even though the goal was 29000 --> That given score is just a suggested score, which you will need to win the level and move on to the next one!  If there are moves available, then the game lets you play to score high!  That's all and nothing else =) 

Did this clarify your question?  If not and you have more questions / or need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jennykemeny let me also answer this question for you.Tiffi beanstalk challenge is different from ordinary level, even you have reach the target score  you still need to finish all the moves then you will get a win.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?