nck

NckNck Posts: 4,375 Level 5
Hi everyone,  I have a question how do u know who is reacting to ur comments?  like sweet or he he just curious. It seems disconnected when u can't see who ur interacting with lol tx's for any input!! 👍😜

Just have fun!!!!! Smile it's free🙂🙃

Be safe and always have fun everyday!!! 🙂👍

Comments

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 8,671 Superstar
    Nck said:
    Hi everyone,  I have a question how do u know who is reacting to ur comments?  like sweet or he he just curious. It seems disconnected when u can't see who ur interacting with lol tx's for any input!! 👍😜
    Hi Nck! I just posted an answer to one of your comments regarding this matter in another Thread/Discussion. Check it out and let me know what you think (I tagged you, so you should easily find it). 

TIP: Next time you have a question, instead of creating a new Discussion/Thread, post it in the Support Section (you'll definitely get more Members to see it and, therefore, an answer) following this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support (you'll see the "Ask a Question" tab on the right side of the screen).

Have a great day!

imagepng

Iᴛ's 2021!

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜  𝚝𝚘  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎  𝚠𝚑𝚘  𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎  𝚞𝚜,  𝚝𝚘  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜  𝚠𝚑𝚘  𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝  𝚞𝚜  𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝚝𝚘  𝚝𝚑𝚎  𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢  𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜  𝚠𝚑𝚘  𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕  𝚐𝚎𝚝  𝚝𝚘  𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝  𝚞𝚜. 🙃

• NckNck Posts: 4,375 Level 5
    Okay tx's 

Just have fun!!!!! Smile it's free🙂🙃

Be safe and always have fun everyday!!! 🙂👍