nck

NckNck Posts: 5,282 Level 4
Hi everyone,  I have a question how do u know who is reacting to ur comments?  like sweet or he he just curious. It seems disconnected when u can't see who ur interacting with lol tx's for any input!! 👍😜

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Nck said:
    Hi everyone,  I have a question how do u know who is reacting to ur comments?  like sweet or he he just curious. It seems disconnected when u can't see who ur interacting with lol tx's for any input!! 👍😜
    Hi Nck! I just posted an answer to one of your comments regarding this matter in another Thread/Discussion. Check it out and let me know what you think (I tagged you, so you should easily find it). 

TIP: Next time you have a question, instead of creating a new Discussion/Thread, post it in the Support Section (you'll definitely get more Members to see it and, therefore, an answer) following this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support (you'll see the "Ask a Question" tab on the right side of the screen).

Have a great day!
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.