⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I'm not sure about the status of my account.

Options
jennykemeny
jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
I've only been playing for two weeks but  have become slightly obsessed. Between jelly and saga I have over 400 levels completed, which I certainly don't want to lose!  The games prompt you to create an account to save progress, and I thought I did that.  At least the prompts disappeared. However when I tried to log into this site it did not recognize my email.  I created a site account, using the same email address I provided for the games.    Which leads me to wonder If I do have a game account. I use an iPad and have had the games open since I began playing. I don't dare close them to investigate what's happening. Does this site perhaps use a different account  then the games do? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.  

Best Answer

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jennykemeny , let me answer your puzzle, the community account and game account are completely different systems, so you need to register each, you can use the same email or different, as well as the passwords, just make sure to remember each if you use different. I use the same for both that makes easy to remember.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @jennykemeny
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    Show me screenshots of the error message you received when you tried to log in to the game and your current game map.
    Did you save the game via Facebook or the Kingdom? 

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jennykemeny , let me answer your puzzle, the community account and game account are completely different systems, so you need to register each, you can use the same email or different, as well as the passwords, just make sure to remember each if you use different. I use the same for both that makes easy to remember.
  • jennykemeny
    jennykemeny Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your help. Sukanta, I didn't get an error logging into the games because I was afraid to log out.  However the second response has answered my question. 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?