⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6265

Options
Namugga
Namugga Posts: 16 Level 2
I have already won level 6264 but I can’t play level 6265. I don’t know what to do. My App is updated. But level can’t open to be played. Has any one got this problem?  Please help. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Namugga
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

According to your screenshot, I can see that you have not passed level 6264 because there is no star in the level Crown. After passing the 6264 level, the level 6265 will be unlocked.
    Let me know if you find any other issues here.😉
  • Namugga
    Options
    I just won the level again. But when I click on next , it does not not work. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Namugga said:
    I just won the level again. But when I click on next , it does not not work. 
    Yes, I now understand that there is a problem with your app.
    Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
     Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.

If you still have the same problem after doing this, let me know.
  • Namugga
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas thank you so much for the help. I will do as advised. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?