cherries always go to right side.

one month in this level thanks

Please Expert players help him

Thank you

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @tofmed and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry you are having such trouble with this level. When you start the level - don't you have a cherry above each magic mixer? When you destroyed that middle magic mixer the cherry should have immediately dropped down thru the exit. How did your cherry get over to the right side? Can you send a screenshot of what the level looks before you make any moves?

Also in this level, a coconut wheel can definitely help make a difference to destroy the magic mixers.If you can make a stripe/wrap combo next to the red & white barrier that divides the left side from the right and line it up next to the middle or bottom mixer, it will not only hit that mixer, but It will hit the top mixer too.

I also try to start with a full build-a-bot so I have 3 extra moves as well as 2 CBs, stripes and wraps when I start the level.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @tofmed We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

To answer about this level, I first need to know what device you're using for this game. According to the screenshot I think you are using Windows 10 App.If so, Please tell me your game app version.

• tofmed
    tofmed Posts: 3 Newbie
  • bearwithme

Hello @tofmed - thank you for telling us what you use. Can you please take a screenshot of the level before you actually move any candies? I have seen a few comments from players in a popular Candy Crush Blog about this level and some of them say the cherry goes over to the right side. That should not happen. As soon as you destroy a spawner the cherry should drop through to the exit. I am going to ask the CM for the game about your issue with the cherry not dropping through to the exit once the evil spawner has been destroyed.

• bearwithme

Hello @tofmed . Are you still having problems with this level? The studio tried to reproduce what happened to you (with one of the cherries ending up on the right side) and couldn't. Are you still having a problem with this level? If you are - if at all possible - can you shoot a short video so the studio can see what happens and how the cherry moves over to the right side? They need more information.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?