Sugar drops?

Options
Holdsclaw
Holdsclaw Posts: 3 Newbie

Am I forever going to get only five sugar drops on sugar drops boards? Shall this too pass and I get the same number of sugar drops as my friends? I did see your response to someone saying that the five sugar drops is not an issue, but it is an issue to me. Just answer please so I will know how to continue with this game. Thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,747 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community πŸ˜€πŸ€—

You are writing about Candy Crush and you ended up in Candy Soda. Please note that your game always matches the page, otherwise there will be confusion. I would like to answer your question!

You need to play at least 30 games to get 180 candies I have heard of the problem that no more than 5 drops of sugar per sugar content are available. As you may have noticed, there are some changes to the time amplifiers. That means the team works there. I cannot give you any further information at the moment, but the problem will certainly be resolved.

I hope you enjoy playing!

I would like to have it moved from @firebombmarkus & @QueenB to Candy Crush. Thank you😊

• Holdsclaw
    Options

I have played candy crush saga for years and I always got a lot of sugar drop per game, sometimes as many as 30, and now you are saying I need to play 30 boards to get 180 sugar drops. If you've made a change fine, but the change seems to not affect all players. I do have friends who get more than five per game and I don't. Just tell me if I'm in a group that's been handicapped or what happened. Actually don't even bother. Just frustrated

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, bigger thread about it here (you may have seen it already).

Yep, so you're one of the guinea pigs they're testing it out on; some folks have all the luck...

• Holdsclaw
    Options

Well, darn it! I was loving the power. Thanks for the answer.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Sure thing, & playing 36 games would take way too long...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?