Help please

gretajinx
gretajinx Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello my name is Greta and ues I am a Candy πŸ’– Crush lover and I love some help every time I use the Booster wheel it comes up with a server error I have sadly lost so many lives or boosts easily 10 times. I know it's not my Internet as the rest of my games work fine even Candy Crush it just the wheel. So please my lovely help this new bee to crack on. Many thanks love u all Greta and JinxπŸ’–

Answers

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 257 Level 4

Hi @gretajinx this is a common problem for many players. If i read you right, the only problem you have is the booster wheel to win extra moves. First let me explain to you about technical aspect of the process then we will figure out what part might goes wrong.

This operation need to be operated by sever, so internet connection is vital. Can it be server busy? the answer is No, you simply have too many too frequent to be a server problem. Next issue would be in your end, either your cell data or wifi service depend on which one you use. If you use wifi, problem would be less, most likely is the channel collide you nearby wifi, or traffic jam. But if you use cell data, there would be at least three issues to consider : signal quality, nearby interference and blocks, battery status.

Above just give you some understanding of the problem. What you can do to improve the situation, first if you have wifi use it, even a hotspot is better than cell data. Try different play hour to avoid traffic jam, improve battery power, do not use any battery apps or saving mode. Make sure enough memory space, clean app's cache memory, these all can improve the efficiency of internet connection. Hope these would give you a direction for tackle the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?