No more video to spin?

aseely89
aseely89 Posts: 1 Newbie

I havent bedn able to watch a video and spin to receive boosters or extra moves in sometime. Is this feature gone?

Answers

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 257 Level 4

Hi @aseely89 ,this question has been posted many times. Unfortunately, they all got the wrong answers. This is one of the methods for King to make a lot of money, so King definitely would like you to watch videos, the more you watch the more King makes. But this depends on sponsors in your country. They have to pay King a lot of money to let you watch their ads. No sponsor no ads. So every country is different, like mine I have quite a lots.

When ads are not plentiful King will select few, the algorithm for selection is complicated, in general is working on the best interests of sponsor and King, and satisfied the technical requirements of the ad. For us player there are only few thing you can do to increase the chance of receiving ads. Technically, you need to have a strong internet connection and sufficient memory space. You also can try in different times of a day. Different devices also shows variation. Or you can move to another country. Just a joke.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?