did not receive the purchase

i made 3 purchases. only got one. the 2nd and 3rd one would have advanced me the level but since the game locked up i did not get the purchase or the advancement to the next level. I expect this to be fixed and advanced to next level. Please do not email me asking for screen shots. i cannot do that. JUST FIX IT. YOU OWE ME

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community 😀

I'm sorry you didn't get it. The community does not support buying behavior.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck ♥

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @Patricia_Cascio We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem 😭

If there is a problem with the purchase you will need to click on it and follow the steps.

We don't handle purchase issues in the community.

You can contact our Player Support directly, here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?