The End of Candy Crush Saga

Options

I understand that KIing is a business and want to make money. But their game needs to be fun. I can handle the many bugs in the system. I used to submit them but ususally got no response or a totally clueless response so I stopped trying to help them.

Lately the change to a limit Sugar Drops to 5 was the last straw for me. Saga is no longer fun.

There are many other players with the same sentiments

Comments

• poetist
    poetist Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

They haven't limited sugar drops. I think it depends on the level you're playing.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

I am at level 6000+ and have only received 5 sugar drops for the past few days. but I got the chocolate boxes which gives me many more boosters than sugar drops ever did. I still get the boosters for sugar drops but about every 2-3 days instaed of 2 times a day

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

I agree, I'm down to playing one new level a day to get sticker and only play enough to obtain items in chocolate box. I do that by starting at beginning and doing the quicker and easier levels.

And I definitely do not get more boosters from chocolate box as compared to sugar drop levels.

This game is a bore right now. My playing time just keeps getting less and less every night

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?