Levels on 2 devices

mack4614
mack4614 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was on level 647 on iPhone. Then got new iPad. So created a king account and both are in sync now but I had to start over at 1. Is there anything I can do ? I tried logging out to see if it would take me to 647 but not. Help please ?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @mack4614 and welcome to our friendly King Community. Had you been playing the game all along thru your king.com account on your iPhone? Since the account is in sync with both platforms, try playing another level on your iPhone, then restart your new iPad (make sure you turn it off for at least 15-20 seconds). Then turn it back on and reopen the game and see if you are at the correct level.

I also play the game on an iPhone and iPad and my games are in sync and on the same level. Sometimes if I complete a few levels on one and then switch to the other platform, it doesn't always reflect the latest level, but all I have to do is turn off the new platform and when I turn it back on I am in sync again.

However - if you still are at level 1 on your iPad - you can contact customer support and they can manually go in and put you at the correct level on your iPad.

🛣 You lost your progress? Check here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?