I have purchased gold bar 2 times for Rs 249. Money has Dabited from my Account but gold didn't reci

fasisardar4149
fasisardar4149 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support
**Edit by CM: Personal Information**

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @fasisardar4149 ! Welcome to the Community! 👋

For all issues regarding purchases you have to contact Customer Care by filling up this form: https://soporto.king.com/contact (add a brief description on the issue). You’ll get an automatic response on your email and a follow up within 2-3 business days.

Also, I would nota advice posting private info or email address since it against the Community's rules and your question will most likely get flagged, reported or even deleted by a CM.

Hope this helps... (and if it does, please make sure you mark my answer as accepted. Thanks!)

Have a  🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @fasisardar4149👋

💡 Friendly Reminder  Please don't forget to mark my answer as “Accepted” if it indeed answered your Question and helped you solve the issue you were having. Thanks! 🙌

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @fasisardar4149 and @frenioz00!

If you play on mobile, then it's best to send an email directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send Player Support an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?