⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I unsubscribe

Options
HoneyLover
HoneyLover Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to unsubscribe to the community because of the amount of emails. Please advise

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @HoneyLover You can just uncheck all the boxes in your notification preferences but I don't understand how you would have so many with one post?

• Leecason
    Leecason Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think the issue is that a user such as me clicks some link that says "get your badge for level 1,000 of Candy Crush by clicking here" or some similar wording. So I did, but it takes me to a forum thread. So I follow the instructions and post a screenshot as directed in the instructions. Now I am getting emails from everyone else that does the same thing. Presumably because I was automatically subscribed to receive all updates to that thread.

So I find myself in this same situation as the user that posted this question. Looking to stop the emails coming to me because I made 1 post.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options
    Hey there.
    Go here, uncheck everything in the left (email) column; problem solved, no more emails.
    I'd leave a few checked in the other (popup) column as they're not too noticeable, but that's how I roll.
    Do it however ya want & enjoy...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?