๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Retrieve levels on my phone and log on to FB

Options
gaudeamus
gaudeamus Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I had to reboot my phone, and now I cannot retrieve my progress on candy crush...It works on my PC, on Facebook, but on my phone, I am asked to logon through Facebook but it's logging on my daughter's old account...although, I have my account on my phone...can you help me please...?

Thank you very much!

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @gaudeamus @mcantale and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact formย https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for assisting on this post @Spinnifix

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. I'll give you a link:

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Please search for your device and the problem. If it doesn't work, please come back and get in touch.

Thank you and good luck

• gaudeamus
    gaudeamus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks, but it's not working....:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(

On my PC: I find the candy crush, and it recognize my levels

On my iPhone: there is no candy crush on my Facebook, and in candy crush app it does not recognize my Facebook login. It's logging in an old account of my daughter...:(:(:(:(:(:((

• mcantale
    mcantale Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! so I had to reboot my phone and it deleted the candy crush app! I cannot access my facebook anymore to sign in and retrieve my progress!! Please help!!!0

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I would request for you with help. Because unfortunately I can no longer help you.

Good luck

@firebombmarkus

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @gaudeamus @mcantale and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact formย https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for assisting on this post @Spinnifix

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?