Reply from customer service- how long?

marsve
marsve Posts: 1 Newbie

Two days ago I bought an "extra small offer" but did not recieve the gold bars nor the boosters. I sent an email to customer service and got a reply instantly asking for a screenshot of my receipt. I sent the screenshot at once, replying to the email from customer service. I have not heard anything back from customer service. I actualltry sent the screenshot again yesterday, but still haven't heard back.

I'm a bit puzzled. This happened to me a few months ago as well, but then the issue was resolved within 3h.

How long does it take to get an answer from customer service?

:)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,130 Candy Moderator

Hello @marsve Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Receiving a response from an actual agent depends on how busy there are at the office! If is after a weekend and holidays, they might have lot of complaints to take care of! So, it would take a bit more time!

And if it is not a weekend and a slow day, then you can hear back from them by the next day itself!

As per my experience, the longest time it took to resolve my issue was 7 days!!

Since this is the weekend, they might have left the office a bit early or they have an extra day off or have more complaints to deal with, etc., I would suggest you to wait till Monday to hear back from them!

Hope this made sense! If you need to reply back, please type your reply in the empty dialogue box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful weekend ahead 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?