Sending lives

Options
Tinna1234
Tinna1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have not been able to send requested lives for 2 days 🙁 ... If I try, I will receive no error message. Then it is exactly as if I have sent lives! BUT if I have been from CC and am going to play back and look in my envelope, the requests will be in it again.

Please can someone help me?

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have this problem and it's known. I still want to help you. If you play on a PC then please write to the support:

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

If you play on an app, please go to the App - Store - Deatils there you will find an email address and please write your problem there and provide your details that they can help you with. You can write it in your language. I hope this helps you further. Good luck

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have this problem and it's known. I still want to help you. If you play on a PC then please write to the support:

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

If you play on an app, please go to the App - Store - Deatils there you will find an email address and please write your problem there and provide your details that they can help you with. You can write it in your language. I hope this helps you further. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?