Game

Options
Heidi1980
Heidi1980 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello my previous FB profile has been hacked I don't touch it anymore so i can't get on it for my game either

My previous FB profile was Heidi Heidi with the picture of my 2 babies

Can you help me because I've been there a long way and don't like doing everything again

Can you let you know anything please?

Thank you for it

Mvg Heidi danckaert

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I think you have to open a new account. And please delete the old one. That you are on the safe side.

But I still like to pass it on.

Good luck

@firebombmarkus

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @Heidi1980 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. We don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Thanks for assisting on this post @Spinnifix

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @Heidi1980

I would like to add something else: If you play on an app, you can use the email address from there. Please go to your app store details. There and enter all your details. You will then receive an automatic email and can then reply to it again right away. And enter it again. I had already done it twice today and it went faster.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?