Azulcasiel Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the forum.

It is possible that you may have used the 10 gold bars by using extra moves after failing a level.

This happens by mistake sometimes, but we do not get those back; just have to earn or purchase more of them.

Hope this is an answer to your question; but write the messages in English for the future (espero que esta sea una respuesta a tu pregunta; pero escribe los mensajes en inglés para el futuro)...

• Azulcasiel
    Azulcasiel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sorry but no, never use gold; disappeared after winning the last gold.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

This is interesting.

OK, so try this link and describe to them this same problem; see if they will assist...

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Azulcasiel and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry this has happened to you and I completely understand the way you feel. As @Spieler_8675309 said, wed don't solve these issues here in the Community, hence I will ask you kindly to fill in the contact form https://soporto.king.com/support

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Missing items). Once you fill it in, you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

Please let me know if you need assistance. If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?