Items won when winning levels

phollis65
phollis65 Posts: 5 Level 2

This is not the first time I have lost the candy items that you get when you win levels. Sometimes candy crush closes and when i open it back, the items are gone. I have to start over.

Best Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, stuff happens.

So we go play a level like 606 (done in 3 moves) a few times until we fill it up, then carry on.

Enjoy...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @phollis65 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. Why does your Candy Crush close? I assume it happens while you are playing a level - so the game thinks you have lost that level? As mentioned above - 606 is the easiest level to quickly build back the lovely letters/build-a-bot, but can be a pain scrolling back to that level if you are in the higher levels of the game.

If this keeps happening to you - there are a few simple steps that can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, stuff happens.

So we go play a level like 606 (done in 3 moves) a few times until we fill it up, then carry on.

Enjoy...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @phollis65 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. Why does your Candy Crush close? I assume it happens while you are playing a level - so the game thinks you have lost that level? As mentioned above - 606 is the easiest level to quickly build back the lovely letters/build-a-bot, but can be a pain scrolling back to that level if you are in the higher levels of the game.

If this keeps happening to you - there are a few simple steps that can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?