Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It tells me that I have 9 lives and then I am only getting 2-3. I am giving out lives but not getting any
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@medameron welcome to the community!
Can you tell me which device you are playing on please and if you are connecting to Facebook or not?
Thank you 😊
Hi @jmsmith and welcome to our Community!
This thread is from February 2020, please check the thread here for current info:
i am sending lives all the time be not getting any back ,i have a lot of friends ,all i get is requests